The online version of Conn's Current Therapy 2008
Buy the new edition today!
Please select your location:
Middle East & Africa
Australia & New Zealand
Conn's Current Therapy 2010: Expert Consult: Online and Print
By Edward T. Bope, MD, Robert E. Rakel, MD and Rick D. Kellerman
- Provides access to the full contents of the text online at expertconsult.com.
- Discusses recent developments and thorough updates on myelodysplastic syndromes, psychocutaneous medicine, recently-approved and soon-to-be-approved drugs, and much so you can stay on top of current treatment practices.
- Contains important diagnostic criteria in each chapter because correct diagnoses lead to the delivery of effective treatment.
- Features acknowledged expert contributors for each chapter so you know that you are getting the best and most practical and accurate advice.
- Presents management methods used by international experts to provide you with best practices from around the world.
- Covers most common major presenting symptoms in a section on symptomatic care to assure that your patients can get the best possible treatment while tests are being performed.
- Incorporates the latest information on recently-approved and soon-to-be-approved drugs so you are aware of all treatment options.
- Includes the ICD-9 list of common diseases and codes on end papers to enable you and your staff to accurately code for reimbursement.